Re: abiword unstable in testing??

On Mon, 17 Sep 2001, joe golden wrote:

> Is anyone else seeing abiword unstable (version 0.9.0-0.1) cutting off
> letters?
>
> Jeez folks, I'm a debian supporter, but if debian hopes to make inroads on
> the desktop it needs a *solid* word processor.  Doesn't have to be real
> fancy, but it can't half eat letters.

I think its called LaTeX *grin*

cheers

dc

But, with very few exceptions, it is the composers of
the tunes, not the writers of the words, which have
made our English hymns famous.  The average Englishman
will happily sing any words to a good tune.

                                        Reginald Frary
                               "Don't upset the choir"

David Purton

http://www.chariot.net.au/~dcpurton/