How

Hi

Have been trying my darndest to download Debian from the net. But evidently I
don't understand how to do it. And can't find any "How to" references. I go to
download with FTP/ USA and get the Parent list. ?? I'm a newbi to Linux, with a great interest in learning all I can. But tell me please, How in the heck do I download from the net?? I've gone everywhere on your site to no avail. Or is the
Linux OS just beyond me, and I should stick with Microsoft.  Thanks for your help!

Ronald Goodwin
rg2k1@msn.com