Re: Anti-Debian Discruimination (was: DEB vs RPM)

I read the article. It doesn't sound like bashing. I
have been bashed for using Linux and to paraphrase my
favorite debate line "that, senator is not bashing".
The upshot of the article is:

- We decided that RPM's are the defacto standard

- DEB's are more reliable, easier to update and
conform to a stricter policy making them more
reliable.

- Don't know if RPM's will follow this.

- A standard should follow this tighter set of rules.

Just sound like someone has an over-inflated view of
themselves.

Scott Hamma

http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2001/debian-user-200107/msg00071.html,