Re: apt-get galeon q

Yes if you want uptodate (sometimes called bleeding-edge) softwares, it's
better to upgrade to sid.
I would be easier for you and in the same time you contribute to the early
testing effort.
IMHO testing (woody) is for woody testing. If you polute too much your
woody with sid package, you are not really testing woody and not sid too.

If you really want to stay with woody, It believe it's better to recompile
the package from the sid sources than playing with your sources.list.

Hust my 2 centimes.

Christophe

--
Christophe Barbé