Re: Help with ip-spoof protection in Debian

On Sun, Aug 05, 2001 at 04:42:12PM -0500, Nathan E Norman wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 05, 2001 at 09:34:29PM +0100, P Kirk wrote:
> > I'll read man mutt to deal with your cc comment; something I'm sure
> > you'll appreciate!
>
> Take a peek at mutt's "subscribe" option.  My .muttrc has this line:
>
>   subscribe debian-
>
> My debian mail goes to mailboxes like debian-user, debian-devel, etc.
> I use procmail to sort mail using this recipe for debian lists:
>
>   # Debian lists ...
>   :0
>   Mail/$MATCH/

or use exim filtering in your ~/.forward:

	# Exim filter

	# --------------
	# news from cron

	if	$h_From: contains "Cron Daemon"
	then
		save Mail/cron
		finish
	endif

	# --------------------
	# debian mailing lists

	then
		save Mail/debian-${lc:$1}
		finish
	endif

etc. i find them much less like klingonese than procmail
'recipes'...

--
DEBIAN NEWBIE TIP #41 from Colin Watson <cjw44@flatline.org.uk>
: