Re: Help with ip-spoof protection in Debian

On Sun, Aug 05, 2001 at 09:34:29PM +0100, P Kirk wrote:
> | > dpkg-distaddfile        dpkg-preconfigure       dpkg-source
> | > dpkg-divert             dpkg-reconfigure        dpkg-split
> |                           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> | ???
> Aaaaargh!
>
> Sometimes I wonder if I should give it all up and take up knitting
> instead.

This is far more exciting than knitting :)

> Many thanks for pointing that out.
>
> I'll read man mutt to deal with your cc comment; something I'm sure
> you'll appreciate!

Take a peek at mutt's "subscribe" option.  My .muttrc has this line:

  subscribe debian-

My debian mail goes to mailboxes like debian-user, debian-devel, etc.
I use procmail to sort mail using this recipe for debian lists:

  # Debian lists ...
  :0
  Mail/$MATCH/

I use maildir format; you don't need that trailing slash if you sort
into mboxes instead.

Cheers,

Micromuse Ltd.                 | than a perfect plan tomorrow.