Ximian Gnome, Woody, and libgnomeprint11

Hi all,

I've Googled for hours, and haven't been able to find an answer to this
problem.  Many people are having it, though :)

I have a Sid system, and I'd like to get Ximian Gnome 1.4 and Evolution
installed on it.  I added
deb http://eliot.landrum.cx/packages potato main
to /etc/apt/sources.list, did an apt-get update, and then
apt-get install task-ximian-gnome.

The downloading and installation went fine, except for libgnomeprint-bin
and libgnomeprint11.  A couple of packages had dependencies on
libgnomeprint11 (evolution, bonobo) which I overrode with dpkg and it
seems those were installed OK.

What's left is to finish the configuration of libgnomeprint11.  This is
what happens when I try to do so:

fnord:~# dpkg --configure libgnomeprint11
Setting up libgnomeprint11 (0.25-ximian.6) ...
dpkg: error processing libgnomeprint11 (--configure):
 libgnomeprint11

No indication as to what the problem might be, no line numbers in the
post-inst script that fail, nothing.

Any ideas?

P.S.  Please reply off-list as well.

Regards,