Would like to ask for some information regarding about debian's ins

 D-> Subject: Would like to ask for some information regarding about
 D-> debian's ins
 D-> From: D-Man <dsh8290@rit.edu>
 D-> Sender: debian-user@lists.debian.org
 D-> Header-To: debian-user@lists.debian.org

 D-> On Thu, Jul 05, 2001 at 07:07:11PM -0500, John Hughes wrote:
 D-> | On Thursday 05 July 2001 13:03, D-Man wrote:

 | > I guess you mean that you are in 10th grade (or your local equivalent)
 | > because middle school is really young to be understanding how Unix (or
 | > computers in general) work.  I started out with DOS 3.3 in 7th grade,
 D-> |
 D-> | I think grade 7 is when I first installed redhat.

 | > and to tell the truth I didn't learn anything other than windows until
 | > I started college (I had a brief glimpse of Solaris, but not enough to
 | > understand that there was something other than MS and Apple :-)).
 D-> |
 D-> | Now, im in grade 11, have long forgotten the ill-ness of redhat, and
 D-> am quite
 D-> | comfortable with Debian and unix in general :)

 D-> Cool!  It is nice to see some people getting an early start using a
 D-> decent system :-).

 D-> -D

Greetings to all...
I decided to participate more actively in this list from now and I think that
writing this is the right way to start. :) The only thing that is preventing
me is the fact that I use e-mail over bbs (BW/MM combination) and the mail
exchange is very slow. And I have some technical dificulties, too. In spite of
that I will try to be more active (until I go on vacation, that is :>).
Anyway, my first Linux distro was Debian 2.1 in my 7th grade (summer vacation,
between 7th and 8th grade, to be more precise)only a year before I got my
first PC. Then I used RH and SuSE for a while, and came back to the real
thing with Debian 2.2. Now I have finished 1st grade (mid-school, 15 years
old) and I am still using it. The only thing I am sorry about is that when I
installed Debian, (knew nothing about it, had no one to ask) I didn`t knew a
nice feature of Debian - the Debian community. That`s the reason I want to
help. While we are at it, are there any Debianers from Yugoslavia here? I
woud like to exchange opinions in my native tongue specially about forming
some kind of unformal debian-user-society in Yu, if there isn`t any yet, of
course. :)

Bye!
... Testis unus testis nullus.