Re: Would like to ask for some information regarding about debian's ins

On Sun, Jul 08, 2001 at 09:46:02AM +0200, Marko Simendic wrote:
> Greetings to all...
> I decided to participate more actively in this list from now and I think that
> writing this is the right way to start. :) The only thing that is preventing
> me is the fact that I use e-mail over bbs (BW/MM combination) and the mail
> exchange is very slow. And I have some technical dificulties, too. In spite of
> that I will try to be more active (until I go on vacation, that is :>).
> Anyway, my first Linux distro was Debian 2.1 in my 7th grade (summer vacation,
> between 7th and 8th grade, to be more precise)only a year before I got my
> first PC. Then I used RH and SuSE for a while, and came back to the real
> thing with Debian 2.2. Now I have finished 1st grade (mid-school, 15 years
> old) and I am still using it. The only thing I am sorry about is that when I
> installed Debian, (knew nothing about it, had no one to ask) I didn`t knew a
> nice feature of Debian - the Debian community. That`s the reason I want to
> help. While we are at it, are there any Debianers from Yugoslavia here? I
> woud like to exchange opinions in my native tongue specially about forming
> some kind of unformal debian-user-society in Yu, if there isn`t any yet, of
> course. :)

welcome to the gang. i sure hope you find some yugoslavian
debianistas nearby -- maybe you'll be luckier than i am
(southern indiana is both a macintosh desert and a linux desert;
but anything regarding windo~1 is really easy to find. eesh.)

> ... Testis unus testis nullus.

a terse, snarky sig, plus a bit of latin, too! :)

--
DEBIAN NEWBIE TIP #7 from Will Trillich <will@serensoft.com>
: