How to enable remote X-logins ?

Hi List

I'm using gdm as display manager. What I am missing is the option "Login
to remote host", as I have on Sun workstations at university. I looked
into the gdm docs, and I found out that I have to set
..
[xdmcp]
Enable=1
..

I left the other values on default, and hoped to find the remote login
Button or menu on hte (restarted) gdm screen, but no. Still only login
to localhost possible.

Any idea?

--
Did you know that if you play a Windows 2000 cd backwards, you
will hear the voice of Satan?

That's nothing!  If you play it forward, it'll install Windows 2000.