Re: URGENT! help w/ Linux@work

Make sure the box has an IP of 192.168.0.* and a netmask the same as the
gateway.  Then try :

	route add default gw 192.168.0.1

then jsut type in "route" and see what it says...  before u do that make sure
the network card is actually running (ifconfig) otherwise it wouldnt see
anything... if u have to do it from scrath then :

	ifconfig eth0 down
	ifconfig eth0 up
	ifconfig eth0 192.168.0.* netmask 255.255.255.0 (or whatever)
	route add default gw 192.168.0.1
	route

and it should show the gateway instantly or real close
Hope this helps

- overid3 =)