From: Cameron Matheson cameron@thoughtform.com
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2001 16:24:00 -0600
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: URGENT! help w/ Linux@work

Hey,

I just finished installing Debian 2.2r2 at work (boss gave me
permission), but I don't know how to get the net working through a
gateway.  We have a linux server (192.168.0.1).  I added it to the
/etc/network/interfaces file (as the gateway), but when I try to apt-get
w/ http (for dist-upgrade), it can't connect to any servers.  Lynx
doesn't work either.  What else do I have to do?  Please help, as I'm
trying to make Linux look as good as it is.

Thanks,
Cameron Matheson

PS (please CC, I'm only subscribed to list @home)