Re: geforce2 'rapid' screen save

This maybe stupid... make sure u set the driver to "nvidia" instead of "nv"
in the XF86Config-4 file [unless u already have, i would still check 4.0.3
POSSIBLE over wrote it w/ a default one] otherwise yeah it may be getting to
hot...  I have a GF2 GTS that runs at 1280x1024 in 24bit, i play quake3 and
ut for hours on end with no problems at all...

- overid3 =]