Re: "firing up" DocBook (was Re: Star Office)

On Sun, 25 Mar 2001, Karsten M. Self wrote:
> What LaTeX buys is the ability to create rightly formatted ASCII
> output including pagination, ToC, index, etc.

Sorry to come in so late on the conversation, but how is this done?  I
had a request to convert my resumé to text recently (I keep it as a
TeX file, but it would be easy to change it to LaTeX).  It would have
been nice to have known about an automated tool to do this -- I had to
manually remove all the formatting.

Thanks,
Chris

--