Re: Star Office

"Karsten M. Self" <kmself@ix.netcom.com> writes:

> What version of abiword are you using?  I'm running 0.7 under
> unstable/testing, and it's definitely tolerable for light use.  It's
> mostly what I pull out to do something that involves short text and
> hardcopy -- a letter, say.

Actually, I love LaTeX for letters.  It's easy to format, and it knows
how to print my envelopes.  Does abiword?

(Of course, I've been a LaTeX type for long enough that I've set up
infrastructure for everything, and it really is easier for me to do a
letter in it than anything else.)

Cats have their own lives;  get on with yours