Re: printer woes

> #lpr: connect: No such file or directory
> #jobs queued, but cannot start daemon
> Anybody know what I should do?

This is something has been happening to me several times.. every time the
daemon went up after some retrials.. since this system is always up I
didn't research the problem farther. (The printer is working and since I
need it quite a lot so I can't fix something critical which actually is
working)

Try to use -D7 option and start lpd manually. Please send the results.

Regards

Roberto

Roberto Diaz <rdiazmartin@vivaldi.ddts.net>
http://vivaldi.ddts.net