Re: Star Office

"Michael Soulier" <msoulier@nortelnetworks.com> writes:
> standards. If you want WYSIWYM (What You See Is What You Mean), use LyX.

LyX rocks, too bad its latex conversion is not invertible:

foo.lyx -> foo.tex -> bar.lyx != foo.lyx

In fact,  the example I tried  (some random thing I  was typing) broke
hopelessly when I tried to convert it back and forth to/from latex (or
maybe it was the other way around?)

Of course, if everyone used lyx instead of msword, lyx would get better,
and  so would life,  because I  could just  read normal  .ps documents
instead of msword-encrypted stuff.

-chris