Non-prefetchable 32 bit memory conflict with video card / scsi adapter

Hello,
I have installed a debian 2.2r2 on my PC. All is running fine expected
the X SVGA server that hangs the computer when i try to start it in a
mode superior to VGA 16 colors.
My video card is a 2Mo S3 ViRGE/DX who was running fine under the SVGA
server in my old linux box. I finally found that there is a conflict
with the SCSI adapter (adaptec 2940AU) that is now part of my PC.
There is no IRQ problem, but a "Non-prefetchable 32 bit memory at
0xfc000000 [0xfc000000]" problem: both cards use this same 0xfc000000
adress.
Is there a way to change these adresses setting? At the boot prompt?
In the kernel compilation? ...?

Here is the output of cat /proc/pci:
PCI devices found:
  Bus  0, device   0, function  0:
    Host bridge: Intel 82434LX Mercury/Neptune (rev 17).
      Slow devsel.  Master Capable.  Latency=32.
  Bus  0, device   2, function  0:
    Non-VGA device: Intel 82375EB (rev 3).
      Medium devsel.  Master Capable.  Latency=248.
  Bus  0, device  14, function  0:
    VGA compatible controller: S3 Inc. ViRGE/DX or /GX (rev 1).
      Medium devsel.  IRQ 11.  Master Capable.  No bursts.  Min
Gnt=4.Max Lat=255.
      Non-prefetchable 32 bit memory at 0xfc000000 [0xfc000000].
  Bus  0, device  15, function  0:
    SCSI storage controller: Adaptec AIC-7861 (rev 1).
      Medium devsel.  Fast back-to-back capable.  IRQ 11.  Master
Capable.  No bursts.  Min Gnt=4.Max Lat=4.
      I/O at 0xd000 [0xd001].
      Non-prefetchable 32 bit memory at 0xfc000000 [0xfc000000].

Thank you for your attention,
Regards,
Franc