Re: FW: FW: D-Link DFE-530TX+ via-rhine.o module

I'm pretty sure the DFE-530TX+ uses the RealTek rtl-8139 driver....I have
the same card and that is what I use.... the DFE-530TX (notice no '+')
uses the via-rhine module (I think)... I had the DFE-530TX a year ago and
used via-rhine.... I moved to the DFE-530TX+ specifically to get away from
via-rhine a little while back....anyway, try the rtl-8139 for your
DFE-530TX+ and I bet that should do it....