Re: v4 x screen size and flicker

  Fixed. Off by one error in xserver-xfree86. I'll post a bug presently.

  My monitor manual says the horizontal refresh is from 27 to 79 kHz,
  so I used 27 - 80 in XFConfig-4. Now I've got a rock-solid image at
  75 Hz. And the monitor hasn't blown up yet. And surprise! the screen
  went back to its original size so I'm now fiddling with the monitor
  again...

  Thanks again for the quick responses. Appreciate the support.

Maintainer of comp.mail.mh FAQ and mh-e. Vote Libertarian!