kde.tdyc.com gone for good?

>From a posting to this list a few days ago, I got the impression that
there will be no further updates to this site, and thus no KDE
updates for Potato systems, ever again.  Can anyone confirm this?  If
so, I can stop waiting for apt-get to time out trying to download new
Packages files from it.

That would imply that I won't be getting any more KDE upgrades until
Woody goes release, presumably sometime in 2005.
--
Carl Fink		carlf@dm.net
I-Con's Science and Technology Programming