Re: [thrawn01@mindspring.com: Bug ?]

On Sat, Feb 24, 2001 at 08:28:09PM -0500, admiral thrawn wrote:
> I guess this means the Maintainer couldn't help me ......

It means I am not a user support list, so I forwarded your mail to one.

> You might not think so but.
> I have a funny feeling you will be receaving a patch from me soon.

If it's a good patch, I'll accept it.  If not, I won't.

> Then agian might be wrong...
> Please excuse my ramblings. I'm pissed right now.

I am one person.  Many people read debian-user, and many of them would be
happy to help you.  Odds are you'll get a faster, better answer from there.

--
G. Branden Robinson             |     If a man ate a pound of pasta and a
Debian GNU/Linux                |     pound of antipasto, would they cancel