Re: Here you have

Actually, that was a highly irresponsible thing to do.  I do use Microsoft
Outlook
and Netscape both, and I am subscribed to the Linux User list because I am
trying
to set up a Linux system at the place I work.

It would be nice to know if I have a new virus, considering that you may
have sent
one out.

And as far as it goes, yes I do use protection, but there are limits to how
good
protection can be.  I think I may have to give up linux rather than further
risk
my company's computer.  Which is too bad, since that means that the school
where I have an informatics lab will not have linux.  They will instead have
to use
Microsoft, which will in turn encourage students to approach the dual
problems of
copyrights and piracy (both of which I consider to be evils in their own
right.)

Oh, well.