Re: IMAP MUA and filtering

    Brendan> As far as I know they've been allowed in courier for a
    Brendan> while. In mutt you can press <enter> to descend
    Brendan> subfolders and <space> to open a mailbox. or maybe it's
    Brendan> the other way around - I haven't tested this stuff too
    Brendan> much since I wrote it a long time ago (school has been
    Brendan> crazy).  The folder browser is one of the worst parts of
    Brendan> mutt's IMAP support, but I think it basically *works*,
    Brendan> it's just ugly.

Hmmm... Maybe I need a new version of mutt too...

I can only open a mailbox here if I type in the full name.

Sometimes I can browse through the folders on the imap server (by
pushing buttons at random until I find something that works), but it
doesn't seem to be working now.

    Brendan> I'm planning to revisit the folder browser soon, but I'm
    Brendan> currently having problems trying to get gdb to work with
    Brendan> my mutt and the debian SASL packages - I think the
    Brendan> authentication problem is more important.

Ok. (reading between the lines) Does that imply you have got SASL
support in courier-imap? Now that would be good...
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>