Re: IMAP MUA and filtering

    Phil> I don't know what else to say.  With everything I've tried,
    Phil> all my mail folders are shown as subfolders of INBOX until I
    Phil> tweak the config a little (usually by going into the mail
    Phil> client config and telling it that the mail folders are store
    Phil> relative to "INBOX.").

Oh... I see: you can work around the problem by telling it to enter
the INBOX folder, and display subfolders of INBOX (what is the proper
way to do this in mutt?)

I consider this a work around, because I assume this prevents the
client from looking at other top level folders, eg. folders under the
top level of shared (which is also supported by courier-imap as well
as INBOX).

I don't think subfolders are allowed. However, it seems to be possible
with your setup, so maybe I am doing something wrong, or you have a
newer version of courier-imap then me.

ii  courier-imap   0.31-1         IMAP daemon with PAM and Maildir support
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>