mail setup with DSL

All,

Apologies if this is somewhere in the archives.

I am on a small home network (5 static IPs) with a DSL connection hosted
by a company called DSLNetworks. My mail account is provided by a separate
ISP. What is the easiest way to set up my box to access this account? None
of the options in eximconfig seem to be quite right.

Thanks,

Glenn

// G l e n n  B e c k e r                                                |

// I don't wanna kill my china pig.                                      |
// 		-- Captain Beefheart                                     |

// glenn@scifi.com                                                       |