Re: mail setup with DSL

On Monday 22 January 2001 18:45, Glenn Becker wrote:

If you have a few number of addresses, I would suggest you to use fetchmail.
If you have a lot of mails, it may be an option to let a local server handle
the mail. Then you should have your own domain (as you have static ips this
would be very easy). Bout you would have to have a local server.
Old mail could then be reroutet to your new addresses. The third option is to
change nothing at all, but you Mail-User-Agents. Just let them fetch theire
mail at the old ISP.

HMK

--
Hans Marcus Krüger