Re: IMAP MUA and filtering

Yes, Postfix does support .forward files, so this works well (I've just
installed maildrop and things seem to be working).

I had no idea that mutt supported IMAP folders, so this comes as a very
pleasent surprise. However, when changing folders, it is a little
cumbersome to have to type in {hostname}INBOX.folder_name each time -
I'd much prefer be presented with a list of folders. Is this possible to
do under mutt?

Thanks for all your help so far!

Matthew