IMAP MUA and filtering

Dear all!

I have recently managed to set up Postfix, and get it to feed to the
Cyrus IMAP server. At the moment I'm using TkRat, but am finding it a
little restrictive.

Could anyone reccomment a good MUA with good support for IMAP and
filtering of incomming mail. I'm assuming one can't use procmail to
filter mail as it won't work in a IMAPd (I think!), so which MUAs are
there out there that both support IMAP and filtering?

I am interested in functionality rather than a pretty GUI, and am more
than happy with a console app if it does everything I need it to.

Any advice is very gratefully received.

With thanks,

Matthew