Re: Creative Ensoniq modules..

"John S. J. Anderson" wrote:

> Permissions problem on /dev/dsp? User not in audio and/or cdrom
> groups?
>
> john.

Thank you so much for your words of wisdom :-D I edited the /etc/group file and
inserted my user name beside the audio group. I've been able to access my Ensoniq
card ever since..

I've been studying for my LPI certification, I used to using Mandrake but I found
that that distro did too much for me and never allowed me to learn the basics.
With Debian, I'm constantly learning new ways of accomplishing things and solving
my problems.

I love it :-D

Thanks

STef