Re: LILO Problem

Big learning curve here. I only have the one drive and when I hooked it to
the mb I undoubtedly wired it up wrong. I just checked and it is on the
secondary controller. What now? Can I just hook it up properly, change the
fstab to read hda, then reboot or do I have to move partitions from hdc to
hda?

thanks for your help
you guys are great