Re: PS Help ISP/Fetchmail

> > > yes. ("man fetchmail" could explain it better).
> > Yes, I add it to the command line. Any way to log that? And see it, so
> > not just "fetchmail >Log"?
> Not sure, but I would say "fetchmail -vv 2>&1 | tee Log"

>From 'man fetchmail':
       The -L <filename> or --logfile <filename> option (keyword:
       set logfile) allows you to redirect status messages  emit-
       ted  while  detached  into a specified logfile (follow the
       option with the logfile name).  The logfile is opened  for
       append, so previous messages aren't deleted.  This is pri-
       marily useful for debugging configurations.