Re: Printing to legal paper (urgent help needed)

Chris Gray <cgray@tribsoft.com> writes:

>     ag>   psnup -plegal -Pletter -10 report.ps /tmp/rep10.ps
>
> First of all, have you tried it without the -Pletter in there?

Yes, I put it in there later in hope that it would make a difference.

> There's not too much output from "apropos paper" -- you might look
> through there.  Paperconfig looks especially promising.

Yep, good call!  Changing /etc/papersize from letter to legal was all
it took.  Funny that the man page for lpr (or man pages for PS
utilities) doesn't mention paper configuration.  Also, it seems
strange that there seems to be no way to override the setting with a
command-line parameter.  All I needed was to print two legal-sized
pages, and then go back to letter-sized...

In any case, thanks for your reply!
--
Arcady Genkin
Don't read everything you believe.