Exim question

Are there any applications/scripts that build a usage graph of messages
processed by EXIM?  I currently run Webalizer on my Apache log, and I run
eximstats to generate a text based E-mail that shows messages received and
delivered messages.

I am hoping to find something that will read the log and generate a graph of
incoming and outgoing messages.  I don't want it to show addresses or
anything, just quantities of messages.

If anyone has any suggestions, please post or E-mail directly and I'll post
a follow-up.

Steve
steve@cgpsystems.com