Re: exim

On Wed, Dec 13, 2000 at 11:24:42PM -0500, A R wrote:
> Carel Fellinger wrote:Aha bingo, found the culprit, and it's me again:)  Fetchmail as e precursion
> Same failure after the fix:

okee, that's the error we are going to tackle next, but first I would like
to know for sure that fetchmail is working properly. So could you check that
the next error "feetchmail: line rejected..." has now disappeared?

> tony@debian:~$ fetchmail -v -v -k
> fetchmail: 5.3.3 querying postoffice.worldnet.att.net (protocol POP3) at Tue,
+12 Dec 2000 19:40:42 -0500 (EST)
> reading message 1 of 27 (3984 octets)
> fetchmail: analyzing Received line:
> fetchmail: line rejected, mtiwgwc27.worldnet.att.net is not an alias of the
+mailserver

is this last line still in your fetchmail logs? If it is w'll still
having fetchmail errors, if not w'll have to dive inte exim config.

--
groetjes, carel