Re: exim

Done. Works. Thanks. Now, there is still some details:
How do I tie fetchmail to mutt? When I start mutt and type "G", I get POP server
not defined. If I retrieve mail with fetchmail, it gets it, I read it with simple
command $ mail, and so forth.
But it also tells me that there is some failure while retrieving.