Re: APOLOGY!!!! for my earlier posts about unsubscribing

Dear Jim Kroger,

thank you for your apologizes, and may I as a list-member apologize to
you for the immature and rather impolite reaction we as a list had on
your clearly frustated outburst.  I sure hope that those premature
emails some of us sent to your collegues didn't bring you to much
havoc; those emails were clearly not appropriate as your current
writing shows.

And bytheway, did you manage to get off this normally peacefull list?
If not we sure would love to read details on how you tried and failed
to get off the list, just to allow us to help you to spot a mistake
either in outr mailing-list-software or in your unsubscribe emails.

> I hope you understand that I did not intend this, and hope that you
> will accept my humble apology for those messages.

I, for one, sure can understand how you came to post like that.
On the other hand, I hope you forgive us the flaming were we should
have offered help.

--
groetjes, carel