Re: HELP!!!

>     What's the make and model?
Fast Ethernet PCI Network Interface Card, Model # 3CSOHO100-TX.

>     Mine wasn't seen either, until I loaded the correct kernel module.
I'm
> using a 3COM PCI Fast Ethernet card, which was compatible with the tulip
> driver. I just tried it out and it worked.

i downloaded what i think is the same driver (3c90x), but the thing is, it
comes as a tar file, and when i move it (via floppy) from my windows
machine to the linux box, the filename truncates.  of course, i could
just download the driver directly to the linux machine, BUT I CAN'T GET
THE CARD INSTALLED!  any way around that?