Re: HELP!!!

On Sat, Nov 18, 2000 at 06:10:33PM -0500, urbanyon wrote:
> sorry about the last message - "dmesg" does work, but i don't see the
> ethernet card.  what to do?

    What's the make and model?

    Mine wasn't seen either, until I loaded the correct kernel module. I'm
using a 3COM PCI Fast Ethernet card, which was compatible with the tulip
driver. I just tried it out and it worked.

    Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <msoulier@storm.ca>
of nerd-like effort."  -Harley Hahn, A Student's Guide to UNIX