Re: Opera for Linux

On Sat, Nov 04, 2000 at 11:18:55PM +0100, Kristian Rink wrote:
> Obviously Phillip Deackes <gsmh@gmx.co.uk>  thinks that:

Hi,

> > Netscape is well known as being one of the worst Linux apps.
>
> True, sadly... As already mentioned, try to get Yourself Mozilla and use one of those lighter browsers (galeon, skipstone) on top of it, or use lynx for fastest information retrieval in worldwide web.... KDE-Konqueror seems to be fine, as well... :D

Don't think that Netscape is so bad. The 4.76 release seems to be
something like a stable browser. ;-) In the last holidays I was
forced to use a console based browser and I found out that w3m is much
more comfortable then lynx cause it's able to render tables and frames.

Cu,
Sven

--
ACHTUNG! Meine neue e-mail Adresse ist shoexter@gmx.de
One IP to bring them all and in the zone to bind them