Mutt: save without prompting --- how? Multi-message save?

I use mutt to read my mail and I have a folder with debian-user in it.
When I come to messages of interest to me, I want to be able to easily
save them to another folder.  I've got it set up so it saves to the
right place, but currently in order to save I need to press "s" and
then hit return to accept the save location.  It would be nice to have
a key which saves straight to the default location without prompting.
This would make saving easier.  Alternatively, it would be nice to
select a whole group of messages and then save them all at once.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Mark.

--