Re: Mutt: save without prompting --- how? Multi-message save?

On Fri, Oct 27, 2000 at 11:30:05AM +0930, Mark Phillips wrote:
> I use mutt to read my mail and I have a folder with debian-user in it.
> When I come to messages of interest to me, I want to be able to easily
> save them to another folder.  I've got it set up so it saves to the
> right place, but currently in order to save I need to press "s" and
> then hit return to accept the save location.

if you don't want to see the "Append...?" prompt you can

set confirmappend=no

in your .muttrc file. This setting applies globally, however.
I'm not sure whether you can somehow achieve a mixed configuration,
where you are being prompted for one keystroke but not for another...

--
Erdmut Pfeifer
science+computing gmbh

-- Bugs come in through open windows. Keep Windows shut! --