Re: LyX on woody crashes X server

OK, seems I should give some more informations: I use a recent woody
with XFree 3.3.6-11 and LyX 1.1.4-7, X server is SVGA (window manager:
sawfish-gnome 0.31.1-2 on the newest Debian-only Gnome -- not the
Helix distribution). Hardware: a Matrox card MGA G400 AGP with 16
MB RAM, the monitor is a fairly expensive Nokia 447PRO.

The same thing happens on another PC with a Matrox Millenium 8 MB and
an EIZO F56 (same software versions).

As previously said, LyX is basically working, it only crashes and gets
me out of X when it loads many fonts in the X server.

Hoping for help,
joachim