Re: mouse not working in x

Hi,

On Fri, 20 Oct 2000, Matthias Mann wrote:

> Do You have a serial or a PS/2 mouse? Some poeple told me that X mouse
> driver with gpm is not possible by using a PS/2 mouse. Or be they all
> mistaken?

It is possible to use a PS/2 mouse in X11 without stopping gpm. You just
have to modify the XF86Config in that the X11 does not use its own
drivers but the gpm-files. (I have to look up the files to tell the
details. I am not sitting at my Linux compi right now.)

Regards,

Kerstin

--

	kerstin.hoef-emden@uni-koeln.de