Minimum hardware requirements? Web-based version?

I have a client who uses Debian GNU/Linux (versions 2.2.6, 2.2.13, 2.0.18 and 2.1.?) on four of their servers.

I have two questions that I am trying to get answered for them, and did not find the info on the Debian web site:

1)  What are the minimum hardware requirements for installing Debian GNU/Linux?   Will this change for near-future versions (next 18 mos or so)?

2)  Is there (or will there be) a web-based version of this product available?

Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide.

Dawn Miller

Dawn R. Miller
Moss Adams Advisory Services
(206) 442-2676