Recommended Partitioning

Hey, im about to install deb2.2, can anyone recommend a specific
partitioning scheme?

Like if im willing to allocate 20 gigs.  I figured id just do 128 for /swap,
and the rest to /, but ive had friends tell me they do other partitions like
/boot, /user, and /home.  What do you guys recommend ?

Also, im dual booting next to win2k(dont flame my, I have to do 3d
rendering), will I need to make a special boot partition for LILO? I've
heard something about /mbr which I dont understand.

Will someone clarify this stuff for me? Thanks!

    _thaReF