Re: Kernel questions

	The kernel that comes with Debian potato is configured
with APM=y. Because i want my desktop computer to
power down automatically with the halt command, it  was just
a matter of adding: append="apm=on" to my  lilo.conf
	Then if your m.b. supports APM it powers down. Just a
convenient feature added with very little effort.