Re: advanced power management and linux?

There is a purpose for the power supply fan you know. I
had one going on the fritz ( running slow and stopping at
times). I ran it this way for 6mo or so. Then all at once
my hd started going haywire. Short story: I had to replace
the hd and power supply.     Dean