Re: Debian vs. Red Hat

On Wed, Sep 13, 2000 at 11:49:04PM -0700, George Bonser wrote:

> Shoot, I ran from Buzz to Potato on one system until its disk died. Never
> even rebooted except when the power failed.

btw: Is it possible to switch kernels without rebooting.
I cannot believe that's possible, however I cannot believe you were running the same kernel version for that long, either.
(not offending, just curious)

-ff

--
     Florian Friesdorf <42ff@gmx.net>
OpenPGP key available on public key servers

------> Save the future of Open Source <------
-> Online-Petition against Software Patents <-
------> http://petition.eurolinux.org <-------