Re: Printing w/Epson SC800

I have found that using <printtool> available at the unstable distribution
Debian web site is much easier to print with than apsfilter.  I have an
Epson Stylus 850 that works wonderfully using the 500 setting, for yours
the stylus 800 setting should work fine.  I have nerver been able to
figure out how to print with apsfilter that well.

John Kerr Anderson
jkanders@alpha.delta.edu
Debian GNU/Linux 2.2